84" w x 45" d x 33" h
84" w x 45" d x 33" h
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
A true heirloom piece, the Channing curved sofa is a beautiful combination of modern scale and timeless design influences. A revival of Art Deco sofa styles, with a nod to Bergère sofas of the 1960s and 1970s, Channing has an elegant tailored seat, graceful tapered legs, and a softly curved barrel back that looks absolutely stunning when customized with diamond tufting or accent buttons. Its craftsmanship is exquisite, visible in the way the fabric is impeccably tailored by hand around the curved frame. Its apartment-sofa scale makes it a perfect fit in sophisticated spaces of any size; it's even better in pairs.
- A curved apartment sofa that delivers heirloom-quality style in a petite frame; two 17" toss pillows included for a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- An engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Foam and fiber cushions provide a structured seat
- Available in three sizes to suit your space
- Choose your seat back look: Keep it smooth, or add optional accent buttons
- For an art deco-inspired touch, choose an optional acrylic leg or a tapered cone leg in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Additional fabrics, finishes and options will be coming soon! Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 64" sofa: 48"w x 23"d; Packaged weight: 120 lbs.; Product weight: 105 lbs.
- 84" sofa: 68"w x 23"d; Packaged weight: 143 lbs.; Product weight: 23 lbs.
- 93" sofa: 78"w x 23"d; Packaged weight: 197 lbs.; Product weight: 177 lbs.
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 18"
- Arm height: 29"
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed above have been rounded to the nearest whole inch.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provide firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.