Arcata Sleeper Sofa
87" w x 41" d x 37" h
Arcata Sleeper Sofa
87" w x 41" d x 37" h
Fonte Oyster (H1439), performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
This perfectly scaled Arcata is an elegant beauty suited to both casual and formal spaces. We made it even more versatile by turning it into a queen sleeper sofa. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous leathers so you can make the track-arm sleeper sofa all your own. It’s never been easier to sit pretty and get a good night’s sleep.
- This sleeper features a signature wood base and track arms with loose back and seat cushions that make Arcata suited for both casual and formal spaces; two 18" pillows included
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Shown in fabrics Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), Fonte Oyster (H1439) and Tuckahoe Gray (H3255) with Raisin (939) water-based finish on the base
- Standard innerspring queen mattress offers a comfortable, supportive night's sleep
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 74"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 22"
- Arm height: 24"
- Fully opened:93"
- Packaged weight: 299 lbs.
- Product weight: 280 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand--manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame--dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Quilted mattress top has a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, offering extra support and creating a comfortable, "no-coil" feel.
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface.
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heave-gauge steel.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and strength
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.