29" w x 28" d x 32" h
29" w x 28" d x 32" h
Hobner Mineral (50580), linen blend
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
A designer favorite, the Jaxson X-back chair adds a truly unique flair to your living spaces. Its curved barrel frame, with a striking exposed crossback, surrounds a generous, comfortable seat, while elegant sabre legs add a polished, dressy touch. Upholster Jaxson in your favorite fabric; you can even use a second fabric on its back for a couture look. Place these one-of-a-kind X chairs in your living room to keep your layout versatile—they would also look fabulous in your home office—or add one in your entryway or bedroom for a place to relax at the end of a long day.
- X-back occasional chair with a barrel frame, a striking cross back design, and a generous seat
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- Frame constructed from kiln-dried hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in a range of finishes for a custom look
- Foam and fiber cushions provides a structured seat
- Also available in leather
- Additional fabrics and finishes will be coming soon. Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 27"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 14"
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 18"
- Arm height: 23"
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed above have been rounded to the nearest whole inch
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas as well as multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.