54" w x 21" d x 24" h
54" w x 21" d x 24" h
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The Belfiore is all about comfortable grandeur. It has the look of a treasure picked up during a tour of Europe. With cabriole legs, refined scrolled feet, and scroll and leaf carvings at the top of upholstered arm posts. Available in hundreds of fabrics.
- This fully upholstered bench features a semi-attached, double welted seat and cabriole legs for comfortable grandeur
- Durable, comfortable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice, which helps to prevent damage from spills
- Constructed of kiln dried solid hardwood available in several water-based finishes
- Two bolster pillows included
- Shown in fabric Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232) and Starlight Vapoe (81621) with legs in Raisin (939), a dark brown, water-based finish
- Visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 57 lbs.
- Product weight: 42 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.