Dhani Shag Rug
6' x 9'
Dhurrie rugs may be the most common types of rug in India – and in a country known for exquisite rug-making, that's saying something. Dhurries can be made of almost any fiber, and have long been woven in Indian households, a link in a centuries-long chain of tradition. A true dhurrie wool rug is woven by hand on a loom. As a type of flat weave, dhurries are durable as well as decorative, and also fairly easy to clean. Dhani is a modern spin on a shag – and natural, through and through. Woven of handspun, untreated wool in shades of cream and gray, it is free of dyes and other chemicals. Its shag lies in rows, so there's subtle dimension against the flat dhurrie ground – touch-me texture that's not over the top.
- Hand-woven 100% European wool blend
- Natural, undyed wool
- Persian-style knot
- Serged edges
- Due to organic hand-woven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width.
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 23 lbs., 8' x 10': 34 lbs., 9' x 12': 46 lbs., 11' x 14': 65 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.