Ombré Linen Rug
6' x 9'
Item 041221H BLU
6' x 9'
Say hello to Ombré, our dhurrie-style flatweave woven from 100% linen. What's most remarkable about this rug is the ombré effect it was named after. Note the undulating shades of dark to light hues, created from stonewashing. It's reversible, lightweight, and remarkably versatile.
- Stonewashing creates the shadow-effect of color shades that move from dark to light tones in our Ombré Rug series
- Handwoven from 100% linen
- Panja-dhurrie flat weave
- Serged edging
- Due to its organic handwoven nature, overall length and/or width may vary slightly
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9' 16 lbs.; 8' x 10' 23 lbs.; 9' x 12' 26 lbs.; 10' x 14' 35 lbs.; 12' x 16' 45 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >