Conor Leather Incliner
88" w x 39" d x 38" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
With ample rolled arms, semi-attached back pillows and deep seat, this sofa offers classic style and comfort with the modern space-saving convenience of an incliner.
- With its rolled arms, semi-attached top-stitched back cushions and loose seat cushions, this incliner offers classic design with convenience
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Removable, tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool dark brown water-based finish; optional choice of nailhead trim in brass and nickel finishes; power mechanism available in Design Centers
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Should be placed 2" from wall; 62" fully opened
- Includes hook and loop fasteners to prevent back cushions from falling out of place.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 68"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight: 325 lbs.
- Product weight: 305 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back Cushion: Features a polyester fiber core with horizontal channels wrapped in non-woven ticking to prevent pressure punctures and minimize fill shift and settling.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.