Bennett Track-Arm Leather Queen Sleeper
78" w x 37" d x 37" h
78" three seat sofa
Sherwood Grey (L9855), smooth semi-aniline two-tone leather
Sherwood Grey (L9855), smooth semi-aniline two-tone leather
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877), smooth semi-aniline two-tone leather
Odessa Ivory (L5032), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Parchment (L5037), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Black (L5056), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Omni Camel (L7871), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Omni Brown (L7877), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Surprise overnight guests? No worries. Our contemporary Bennett Track-Arm Sleeper easily folds out into a plush quilted innerspring mattress that delivers long-lasting comfort and restful sleep. The sleeper mechanism is low profile for added appeal and supportive comfort. It's available in a variety of fabrics and leathers.
- With slender track arms and loose, welted back and seat cushions, this sofa has a modern yet down-to-earth vibe
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool dark-brown water-based finish with optional brass or nickel nail head trim
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Standard innerspring queen mattress offers a comfortable, supportive night's sleep; extends 92" from wall
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior Seating Area
- 217113 78" sofa: 68"w x 21"d
- 217114 78" sofa: 68"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Arm height: 25"h
- Seat height: 22"h
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Mattress Size: 60"w x 75"d
- Packaged weight: 217113 78" sofa: 260 lbs.
- 217114 78" sofa: 260 lbs.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface.
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction.
- Oven-tempered inner spring unit in mattress for shape retention and full-body support.
- Quilted mattress top has plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, this offers extra support and creates a comfortable "no-coil" feel.
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Feature a unique built-in double-locking headrest. A suspended deck provides uniform support.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.