Nod Hill Ottoman
29" w x 21.75" d x 15.25" h
Kean Navy (P8488), performance canvas
Kean Taupe (P8451), performance canvas
Kean White (P8430), performance canvas
Kean Navy (P8488), performance canvas
Reale Turquoise (P2581), performance plain
Falco Vapor (P8620), performance printed medallion
Falco Indigo (P8688), performance printed medallion
Bartley Silver (P2053), performance plain
Bartley Pebble (P2055), performance plain
Horizon Sterling (P1955), performance plain
Horizon Charcoal (P1954), performance plain
Horizon Azure (P1981), performance plain
Horizon Peacock (P1986), performance plain
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), performance chenille
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), performance chenille
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), performance chenille
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), performance chenille
Balinese Soleil (P3344), performance print
Balinese Sterling (P3355), performance print
Balinese Azure (P3381), performance print
Oasis Azure (P2181), performance print
Port Fern (P6225), performance woven
Navarro Green (P6422), performance print
Shell White (804)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
This is the ideal aluminum outdoor ottoman: versatile, practical, and good looking. Cover the welted, loose box cushion (kept in place with hook-and-loop fastener straps) in colorfast performance fabric that looks new year after year. A powder-coated aluminum frame ensures both easy care and lasting beauty.
- A cushioned, versatile outdoor ottoman, with an easy-care aluminum frame. Indoor/outdoor use.
- Powder-coated, fully welded aluminum frame is naturally rust resistant. Shell (804) or Graphite (800) or finish.
- Finish is designed for easy cleaning. Remove cushions, spray with a hose, and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Quick Ship available for three Sunbrella® performance-grade fabrics: 100% solution-dyed, stain-resistant, colorfast acrylic. Up to 98% UV protection.
- Custom cushions available in more than 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center.
- Cushion exterior: welting, hook-and-loop fasteners, and zipper closures. Reversible.
- Cushion interior: antimicrobial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water-resistant ticking.
- To protect your investment, purchase a custom-fit outdoor furniture cover.
- Finish samples for outdoor furniture are $20 each and can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep the promo code that comes with your sample; enter at checkout or provide at the Design Center. Click here to order a Graphite (800) finish sample;Click here to order a Shell White (804) finish sample.
- Frame made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Frame weight (without cushion): 13 lbs.. Cushion weight: 4 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.