Meraki Striped Table Lamp
5.25" dia. x 22.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Meraki is no ordinary blue and white table lamp; it's made in the sometsuke tradition. A quick definition: Sometsuke is a Japanese technique of brush-painting underglaze designs in cobalt over a field of white. Transparent glaze is applied and then the bisque is fired. The result is a brilliant color that resembles dyed indigo (in Japanese, sometsuke means "with dye"). Each Meraki striped table lamp is handmade, so yours will be an original.
- Made of ceramic with a white and blue finish
- Off-white cotton, rolled-edge shade
- 60-watt max; in-line switch
- UL listed
- Made in Thailand to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: top—12.5" dia.; bottom—13.75" dia.; height—8.5"
- Product weight: 4 lbs.
- Package weight: 9 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.