Item #: 207253
85"w x 38"h x 35"d
Item #: 207253
85"w x 38"h x 35"d
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Classic creature comforts. That's what comes to mind with the Hartwell collection - a group composed of a sophisticated silhouette with timeless appeal. Off-the-floor styling and a camelback design merge with contemporary details like sleek arms and optional nailhead trim (available at Design Centers). And the best part? The Hartwell comes in leather an incredible juxtaposition of eighteenth century form and twenty-first century luxury that fits together flawlessly.
- With it's camelback design, sloped arms, and loose welted seat cushion, the Hartwell is a classic
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice for added protection against spills; two 23" welted pillows included
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
Interior seating area:
- 207252 62" Loveseat: 48”w × 21”d
- 207256 74" Sofa: 60”w × 21”d
- 207253 85" Sofa: 71”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 16”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22”
- Arm height: 31”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.