Item #: 137172
62"w x 35"h x 35"d
Item #: 137172
62"w x 35"h x 35"d
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Dress this item any way you like with our beautiful selection of fashionable fabrics.
Our take on a Neoclassical standard. For the embodiment of elegance, look no further than the refined carving on the exposed wood frame and turned legs of the Fairfax. Note the smart tight back and loose back cushion with knife-edge styling. Choose from hundreds of equally fine fabrics.
- With it's exposed wood frame and loose welted back and seat cushions, the Fairfax loveseat is the embodiment of elegance
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- The double welted body adds that designers touch
- Constructed from kiln-dried solid hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in a range of water-based wood finishes for a custom look
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Interior seating area: 55"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Flex-Deck suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provide long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.