Bennett Roll-Arm Queen Sleeper
86" w x 37" d x 37" h
86" two seat sofa
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Hollis Gray (19055), chunky bouclé
Brax Ivory (23632), textured woven solid
Brax Oatmeal (23633), textured woven solid
Brax Gray (23655), textured woven solid
Brax Charcoal (23654), textured woven solid
Starlight Vapor (81621), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Pearl (81638), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Dove (81655), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Sand (81670), high sheen woven solid
Chance Seaglass (F3821), textured woven solid
Chance White (F3830, textured woven solid
Chance Natural (F3831), textured woven solid
Chance Zinc (F3852), textured woven solid
Chance Gray (F3855), textured woven solid
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Hayes Seaglass (26921), chunky herringbone
Hayes Ivory (26932), chunky herringbone
Hayes Oatmeal (26933), chunky herringbone
Hayes Wheat (26941), chunky herringbone
Hayes Gray (26955), chunky herringbone
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Turner Vapor (F1009), high performance herringbone
Turner Oatmeal (F1033), high performance herringbone
Turner Gray (F1050), high performance herringbone
Turner Charcoal (F1052), high performance herringbone
Turner Flint (F1056), high performance herringbone
Turner Mocha (F1073), high performance herringbone
- Optional Nailhead Trim
- Cushion Fill
Everyday comfort foam - medium firmness
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Surprise overnight guests? No worries. Our comfortable Bennett Roll-Arm Sleeper offers the convenience of a sleeper and the charm of classic detail. It easily folds out into a plush quilted innerspring mattress that delivers long-lasting comfort and restful sleep. The mechanism is low profile for added appeal and supportive comfort. It's available in a variety of fabrics and leathers.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Choose from our standard high quality foam and fiber cushions or our optional-down filled cushions for an additional charge, structured seat; two 17" pillows included to add a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability and exceptional comfort
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark-brown, water-based finish with optional brass or nickel nail head trim
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Standard innerspring queen mattress offers a comfortable, supportive night's sleep; extends 92" from wall
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Interior seating area: 217883 and 217889: 68"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Arm height: 25"
- Seat height: 22"
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Mattress Size: 60"w x 75"d
- Packaged weight: 253 lbs
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Our luxurious feather-blend cushions combine plush feathers and down encased in 100-percent cotton down proof ticking
- Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest,anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction
- Oven-tempered inner spring unit in mattress for shape retention and full-body support.
- Quilted mattress top features a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, this offers extra support and creates a comfortable "no-coil" feel
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Feature a unique built-in double-locking headrest. A suspended deck provides uniform support.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.