40”w x 39”d x 39”h
Brax Charcoal (23654), rustic plain
Brax Ivory (23632), rustic plain
Brax Oatmeal (23633), rustic plain
Brax Gray (23655), rustic plain
Brax Charcoal (23654), rustic plain
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Starlight Sage (81623), sheen texture
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Starlight Sand (81670), sheen texture
Chance Seaglass (F3821), distressed plain
Chance White (F3830), distressed plain
Chance Natural (F3831), distressed plain
Chance Zinc (F3852), distressed plain
Chance Gray (F3855), distressed plain
Hayes Seaglass (26921), chunky herringbone
Hayes Ivory (26932), chunky herringbone
Hayes Oatmeal (26933), chunky herringbone
Hayes Wheat (26941), chunky herringbone
Hayes Gray (26955), chunky herringbone
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Hollis Gray (19055), chunky bouclé
Gia Champagne (25632), woven damask
Gia Gray (25655), woven damask
Gia Spice (25666), woven damask
Turner Vapor (F1009), country herringbone
Turner Oatmeal (F1033), country herringbone
Turner Gray (F1050), country herringbone
Turner Charcoal (F1052), country herringbone
Turner Flint (F1056), country herringbone
Turner Mocha (F1073), country herringbone
Emery Ivory (F3732), wool
Mina Stone (27354), woven ikat
Mina Spice (27366), woven ikat
Spencer Black (13256), woven flax plaid
Spencer Mineral (13280), woven flax plaid
Spencer Navy (13288), woven flax plaid
Faye Seaglass (27221), cotton blend paisley
Faye Champagne (27232), cotton blend paisley
Marcus Seaglass (20221), distressed plaid
Marcus Charcoal (20254), distressed plaid
Marcus Gray (20255), distressed plaid
Marcus Grain (20273), distressed plaid
Marcus Navy (20288), distressed plaid
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 15 to 17 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Classic, inviting, and versatile, with the chameleon like ability to fit in just about anywhere. Conor's rolled panel arms lend a traditional air. Dress these pieces up from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers and make them country chic or simply grand delightfully comfortable in any case and choose tapered feet for a tailored look or spool feet for a touch of tradition.
- With its rolled arms, loose welted seat and semi-attached back, this recliner offers classic design with comfort
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice for added protection against spills
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Removable, tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish; optional choice of nailhead trim in brass and nickel finishes; manual mechanism
- Should be placed 2" from wall; 62" fully opened
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight: 160 lbs.
- Product weight: 145 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises; made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.