Retreat Leather OttomanWEB AR LINK
26" w x 23" d x 17" h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
A retreat is what you make it; kick back any way you like. Our Retreat ottoman is available in upholstery choices galore (including leather); it's all you need to create a personal haven of your very own. Retreat is also available--with rolled or track arms--as a chair, sectional, loveseat, and sofa in several sizes.
- With its semi-attached welted seat and casters, its the perfect ottoman to kick your feet up on and relax
- Foam and fiber cushion provides a structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 31 lbs.
- Product weight: 21 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.