Hyde Leather Ottoman
31" w x 23" d x 18" h
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
A favorite along with our matching Hyde chair, this handsome, generously scaled ottoman completes a corner with panache. But it's no slouch on its own, thanks to a stylish silhouette and spooled legs. Make it your own by choosing the upholstery fabric (or leather) that best suits your style.
- With its semi-attached seat cushion, double-needle stitch, the Hyde ottoman is the perfect companion to the Hyde family
- Durable foam and fiber cushion can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939) water-based finish with optional choice of nail head trim in brass or nickel finish
- Nickel ferrules shown with nickel nail head finish; brass ferrules shown with brass nail head finish
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 30 lbs.
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units’ function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optional Nailhead Trim
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally-friendly and low VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.