35"w x 18"h x 26"d
35"w x 18"h x 26"d
Generous proportions were just the touch this traditional ottoman needed to make it modern and keep it gracious. Carved serpentine base rails extend to cabriole legs ending in scrolled feet. Customized upholstery and leather options available.
- The Harris ottoman features a double welted body, semi-attached seat cushion, and carved wood trim, the perfect match to the Harris chair
- Durable, comfortable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in a stain-resistant fabric for added protection against spills
- Constructed from kiln-dried solid hardwood; available in several water-based finishes
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.