Hyde Leather Sofa, Quick Ship
88" w x 43" d x 38" h
Omni Brown (L1077)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Hyde and true. This utterly traditional and exceptionally comfortable sofa is now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection. Hyde’s stylish silhouette demands to be the center of attention. Its arched, raised back, gently rolled arms, and turned spool legs form a collection complementary to many lifestyles. A wonderful variety of custom fabrics and top grain leathers lets you decide who you want the Hyde to be.
- The Hyde features an arched, raised back, roll-arms, and loose double needle stitched back and seat cushions
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939) water-based finish
- Omni Brown (L1077) leather comes with brass-finished ferrules and brass-finished nail head trim
- Omni Charcoal (L1054) leather comes with nickel-finished ferrules and nickel-finished nail head trim
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area:
- 66" loveseat: 46"w x 22"d
- 79" sofa: 59"w x 22"d
- 88" sofa: 68"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight:
- 66" loveseat: 140 lbs.
- 79" sofa: 185 lbs.
- 88" sofa: 185 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program, and the fiber wrap used is made of 80% recycled materials
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.