Hyde Chair, Quick Ship
42" w x 43" d x 38" h
Hailey Natural (Q1031), solid texture
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 7 to 9 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Hyde and true. This utterly traditional and exceptionally comfortable chair is now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection. Hyde’s stylish silhouette demands to be the center of attention. Smaller, compact proportions are perfectly suited for apartment or bungalow living. The arched, raised back, gently rolled arms, and warm brown spooled legs form a collection complementary to many lifestyles. A wonderful variety of custom fabrics and top grain leathers lets you decide who you want the Hyde to be.
- The Hyde features an arched, raised back, roll-arms, and loose double needle stitched back and seat cushions
- Poly-wrapped foam cushion can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice for added protection against spills
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Legs shown in Raisin (939) water-based finish with nickel nail head trim and nickel ferrules
- Also available in leather
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Chair comes with arm caps
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 96 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.