Bennett Track-Arm Leather Three-Piece Sectional, Quick Ship
88" l x 88" w x 37" d x 37" h
Omni Charcoal (L1054), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
A perfect pick for compact spaces, our versatile Custom Quick Ship Bennett sectional offers charming classic style and roomy comfort. Its simple, inviting silhouette suits a wide variety of styles and room settings. It's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top grain leathers so you can make it all your own. A four-piece sectional is also available.
- With slender track arms and loose, welted back and seat cushions, this sectional has a modern yet down-to-earth vibe
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- This sectional is composed of the following pieces:
- 677121: Right-Arm Facing Two-Cushion
- 677122: Left-Arm Facing Two-Cushion
- 677125: Square Corner
- Interior seating area: 83"w x 83"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 360 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.