Bennett Roll-Arm Three-Piece Leather Sectional, Quick Ship
92"w x 92"w x 37"d x 37"h
Bennett Roll-Arm Three-Piece Leather Sectional, Quick ShipWEB AR LINK
92"w x 92"w x 37"d x 37"h
Omni Charcoal (L1054)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
A perfect pick for compact spaces, our versatile Custom Quick Ship Bennett sectional offers charming classic style and roomy comfort. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, its simple, inviting silhouette suits a wide variety of styles and room settings. It's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own.
- With plush roll arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Removable legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- Interior seating area: 69”w x 69”w x 21”d x 15”h
- Seat height: 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Cushions: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
This sectional is comprised of the following pieces:
- 677884 right-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 677885 left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 677888 square corner
- Packaged weight: 360 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.