Arcata Four-Piece Sectional, Quick ShipWEB AR LINK
122"w x 97"w x 40"d x 36"h
Hailey Slate (Q1054), solid texture
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Comfort abounds in this perfectly scaled sectional; now available with an additional armless piece for expansive seating that accommodates the whole family. Arcata's signature wood base anchors ample cushions and elegant arms, making it well suited to casual and formal spaces alike. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Three-piece sectional also available.
- This sectional features a signature wood base and track arms with loose back and seat cushions that make Arcata suited for both casual and formal spaces
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat; two 18" pillows included to add a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Solid wood-base shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available as a 3-Piece Sectional
- Also available in leather
- Interior seating area: 98"w x 73"d x 15"h
- Seat height: 21"
- Arm height: 24"
- Cushions: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- Sectional comes with arm caps
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
This sectional is comprised of the following pieces:
- 652116 right-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 652117 left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 652120 square corner
- 652121 armless piece
- Packaged weight: 555 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable base
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.