Arcata Four-Piece Leather Sectional, Quick Ship
122"w x 97"w x 40"d x 36"h
Omni Charcoal (L1054)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Comfort abounds in this perfectly scaled sectional; now available with an additional armless piece for expansive seating that accommodates the whole family. Arcata's signature wood base anchors ample cushions and elegant arms, making it well suited to casual and formal spaces alike. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Three-piece sectional also available.
- This sectional features a signature wood base and track arms with loose back and seat cushions that make Arcata suited for both casual and formal spaces
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Solid wood-base shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available as a 3-Piece Sectional
- Also available in fabric
- Interior seating area: 98"w x 73"d x 15"h
- Seat height: 21"
- Arm height: 24"
- Cushion: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
This sectional is comprised of the following pieces:
- 672116 right-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 672117 left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 672120 square corner
- 672121 armless piece
- Packaged weight: 555 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable base
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.