Sinclair Leather Chair
32" w x 37" d x 43" h
Sinclair Leather ChairWEB AR LINK
32" w x 37" d x 43" h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
In our Sinclair chair, we take the upright posture of a wing chair and soften its lines and edges for the best of both worlds-comfort and style. Padded, roll-over arms shaped into a dramatic side profile balances classic inspiration with style versatility. The tall kick pleat skirt option gives it a softer, more traditional look while exposing its tall flared wood legs gives it a sleek, modern one.
- With its tight back and loose welted seat cushion, the Sinclair chair balances classic inspiration with style versatility
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Saber leg shown in Raisin (939) water based finish
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you are looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Additional options available in Design Centers
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 22"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 61 lbs.
- Product weight: 46 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.