Mira Leather Chair
28" w x 30" d x 33" h
Odessa Indigo (L5088)
Odessa Teal (L5029)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Odessa Indigo (L5088)
Omni Charcoal (L7854)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Lazaro Pewter (L6152)
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154)
Lazaro Sable (L6178)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
With its minimalist leanings—wide leather seat, slightly angled back, and a frame that feels barely there—the Mira leather and metal lounge chair embodies modernism, with a sophisticated mix of materials that recalls its midcentury roots. Mira is sleek and super comfortable, and it's available in fabric, too: You can make it a sophisticated black leather lounge chair for your home theater, or upholster it with a cheerful chintz for a shabby chic spin. Make it even more yours with warm finish options (Champagne Brass or Oil-Rubbed Bronze) over stainless steel, optional tufting, and contrast welting; this modern leather and metal chair brings unstructured elegance to any room in the house.
- This modern, tight welted seat and back, metal base lounge chair is sleek and super comfortable
- Available in two finishes: Brass (895) and Oil Rubbed Bronze (897) and is plated over stainless steel
- Foam and fiber cushion provides a structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers shown here are our most popular, if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Packaged weight: 78 lbs.
- Product weight: 58 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.