Mansfield 22" Leather ChairWEB AR LINK
51" w x 41" d x 32" h
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, a modern take on the Chesterfield: Mansfield delivers pure comfort and bold styling with high rolled arms and a deep, luxurious seat.
- With its deep diamond tufts, high rolled arm, and loose welted seat cushion, Mansfield is our modern take on the classic Chesterfield.
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool dark brown water-based finish; brass ferrule shown with brass nailhead and nickel ferrule shown with nickel nailhead
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional option
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 32"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 130 lbs.
- Product weight: 115 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
- Optional Nailhead Trim