Harvard Leather Desk Chair
25" w x 29" d x 44" h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
Odessa Ivory (L5032)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Omni Camel (L7871)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
This quintessentially handsome high-back chair is the most executive seat in the house. A desk chair for the discerning office, the Harvard has adjustable height and tension mechanisms beneath the attached seat, which has a castered swivel base. The semi-attached tufted back and attached seat are fully customizable from an impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- With its high, attached tufted back, attached seat, and wood trim, the Harvard desk chair means business
- Durable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability; available in several water-based finishes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- This desk chair features an adjustable swivel base with brass casters and a curved wood base
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 25"h
- Minimum seat height: 22"
- Maximum seat height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 61 lbs.
- Product weight: 46 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.