Dean Leather Chair
38" w x 37" d x 37" h
Dean Leather Chair
38" w x 37" d x 37" h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
With its art deco inspiration and deep seat, the Dean club chair invites lounging in the most sophisticated way. All sleek curves and streamlined contours, Dean’s silhouette, with arms that slope neatly toward to a well-padded back, is especially attractive. Welting along the back and top stitching along the arms finishes the frame with a tailored touch. Also available: Dean ottoman (722060).
- This club chair features a tight back and loose, deep seat cushion perfect for lounging
- Durable, comfortable poly-wrapped cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939), a cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 112 lbs.
- Product weight: 97 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.