Cristal Leather ChairWEB AR LINK
25" w x 26" d x 41" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The Cristal's awe-inspiring carved back will steal your heart--even before you come to rest on its generous leather seat. Subtly curved arms and neatly tapered legs combine for a photo-worthy finish. Cristal is also available in fabric.
- With its welted tight seat and dynamic carved back and legs, Cristal is a statement accent chair
- Most of our hand-selected leathers* can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Frame constructed from kiln-dried hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in a range of finishes for a custom look
- Shown in leather Odessa Ivory (L5032) and Omni Brown (L7877) in Raisin (939), water-based finish
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 20"
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 27 | Packaged weight: 40 lbs.
- Product weight: 25 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Our supplier buys hides exclusively from companies dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.