Sage Small Swivel Chair
32" w x 35" d x 37" h
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Go ahead: Take the classic silhouette of our Sage chair for a spin! This petite swivel chair is a versatile solution for small spaces. It also works well in open floor plans, when you’re trying to pull multiple focal points together; for example, you can sink into this small swivel chair to chill in front of the television, then do a 180 and find yourself relaxing in front of your fireplace. Anywhere you place it, the Sage skirted swivel chair is a sophisticated solution to a host of design dilemmas.
- Sage is a petite swivel chair, skirted, with a tight back and loose seat
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Also available as a stationary chair; stationary chair is available in fabric and leather
- Additional fabrics will be coming soon. Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 23"
- Packaged weight: 110 lbs.
- Product weight: 97 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises; made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Our foams are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.