33" w x 37" d x 38" h
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 15 to 17 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Inspired by the tried and true styling of a Louis XV chair, the Lucian is a cozy rendition for modern living with relaxation and comfort in mind. The soft, loose seat cushion fits snugly around the exposed wood arm. Carved serpentine base rails extend to the cabriole legs. Make it your own: Choose a whitewashed frame and relaxed tie-back slipcovers for beach-cottage friendly décor or a darker frame and textured upholstery for a more formal approach.
- With its carved wood frame, upholstered tight back and loose double welted seat cushions, Lucian is our modern take on a classic chair
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Crafted of kiln dried solid hardwood; available in several water-based finishes
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available: Lucian ottoman
- Visit a Design Center to see more options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans; frame imported
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 27"w x 24"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- Product weight: 48 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas
- Seat Foundation: Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Our foams are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program; our fiber wrap is made of 80% recycled materials
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.