Faraday Two-Door Cabinet
36" w x 18" d x 30" h
Item 369205 483
Gray Flannel (483): Light gray stain, wire-brushed to bring out the wood grain
Ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 17 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Stylishly tuck away your office supplies, your papers, and your small electronics in the Faraday two-door cabinet. Inside, it's all business: two adjustable shelves and cutouts for ventilation and cord access. Outside, it's all beauty: a gorgeous oak frame and doors highlighted by a decorative steel inlay and sleek hardware, finished in satin nickel. This two-door storage cabinet looks fabulous with other pieces in our Faraday home office collection; it's also perfectly capable of holding its own as a standalone cabinet.
- The Faraday two-door storage cabinet is skillfully crafted from quarter-sawn oak for solid construction, with oak veneers* for a consistent and visible surface grain
- Decorative steel inlay pairs beautifully with minimalist satin nickel hardware for a mixed materials vibe
- Multilayer wood finish is wire-brushed by hand to bring out the wood grain
- Interior features two adjustable shelves, plus ventilation cutouts for cord management
- Available in Gray Flannel (483) and Chestnut (488), two on-trend finishes that coordinate well with our desks and with other home office storage pieces
- Beautiful as a standalone two-door storage chest or as part of our Faraday modular office storage collection, which includes a two-drawer file chest, a three-drawer chest, and a metal hutch
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item weight: 133 lbs.
- A tip-restraint kit is included with this item. It includes safety-tested hardware, a nylon strap, and mounting instructions. Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries; for your safety, please affix this item securely to the wall
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.