Kittinger Terra Fabrichttps://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-fabrics-and-leathers-high-performance-fabrics/kittinger-terra-fabric/17164_FAB.html
- Content: 40% polyester, 35% acrylic, 13% solution dyed polyester, 9% rayon, 3% flax
- Wear code: Heavy use
- Grade: H
- Fabric repeat: 5/8" across, 1/4" down
- Stain Protected
- Not recommended for drapery
- One of the oldest natural fibers used to make fabric, flax is natural, rigid, and irregularly shaped. Its inherent texture will be evident throughout your upholstered piece.
- Solvent cleaner. Spot-clean using a mild, water-free solvent or dry-cleaning product. Clean only in a well-ventilated room and avoid any product containing carbon tetrachloride or any other toxic material.
- Engineered with Ethan Allen High-Performance Technology
Swatch 101: What you need to know
Swatch and Fabric Details
Colors may look different in person than they do online. We recommend ordering a swatch to ensure the color is what you hoped it would be. Color may vary due to dye lot.
- Each swatch is 2.5” x 4.5”, with specifications listed on the back.
- Swatches may not show pattern repeats, if applicable.
- Swatches ship via Postal Service independent of other online orders.
- Swatches are not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
- Limit of 10 swatches per order.
Fabric by the Yard
- Fabrics are sold in full-yard increments only. Width is 54’’.
- There is a one-yard minimum per order.
- There is no limit to the number of yards you can order.
- Each roll can hold a maximum of 30 yards. Orders exceeding 30 yards will be rolled in 30-yard increments.
- Fabric rolls ship via UPS (or Parcel Post for Canadian orders). Multiple rolls will ship in separate cartons.
- Fabric is not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
Custom cut, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 4 weeks.
Custom cut, ships USPS. Expect delivery within 3 weeks.