Hoban Charcoal Fabrichttps://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-fabrics-and-leathers-fabrics/hoban-charcoal-fabric/40754_FAB.html
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Wear code: Heavy use
- Fabric repeat: None
- Stain Protected
- Use: Not recommended for drapery or recliners
- Feature: Woven velvets are truly three-dimensional fabrics. Its threads are intertwined and cut to create a pile surface. Pile fabrics reflect and absorb light at varying degrees. Finishing effects such as mottling or crushing may enhance the appearance of the pile surface.
- Care: Water-based Cleaner - Spot clean, using the foam only from a water-based cleaning agent such as a mild detergent or non-solvent upholstery shampoo product. Apply foam with a soft brush in a circular motion. Vacuum when dry.
Swatch 101: What you need to know
Swatch and Fabric Details
Colors may look different in person than they do online. We recommend ordering a swatch to ensure the color is what you hoped it would be. Color may vary due to dye lot.
- Each swatch is 2.5” x 4.5”, with specifications listed on the back.
- Swatches may not show pattern repeats, if applicable.
- Swatches ship via Postal Service independent of other online orders.
- Swatches are not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
Fabric by the Yard
- Fabrics are sold in full-yard increments only. Width is 54’’.
- There is a one-yard minimum per order.
- There is no limit to the number of yards you can order.
- Each roll can hold a maximum of 30 yards. Orders exceeding 30 yards will be rolled in 30-yard increments.
- Fabric rolls ship via UPS (or Parcel Post for Canadian orders). Multiple rolls will ship in separate cartons.
- Fabric is not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
Custom cut, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 3 weeks.
Custom cut, ships USPS. Expect delivery within 10 to 14 days.