Clyne Ivory Fabrichttps://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-fabrics-and-leathers-fabrics/clyne-ivory-fabric/19632_FAB.html
- Content: 66% Viscose, 17% Cotton, 16% Linen, 1% Nylon
- Wear code: 3-Heavy
- Grade: Grade L
- Fabric repeat: None
- Stain Protected
- Use: Not recommended for drapery
- Feature: This blended fabric contains chenille yarns and linen fibers. Chenille like velvet, is a pile fabric and has a nap. Depending on the angle of the pile and the angle at which the fabric is viewed, areas will appear lighter or darker within the piece. Variations in shade and texture are qualities inherent in linen; they are to be expected as linen is a natural fiber.
- Care: Solvent cleaner. Spot-clean using a mild, water-free solvent or dry-cleaning product. Clean only in a well-ventilated room and avoid any product containing carbon tetrachloride or any other toxic material.
Swatch 101: What you need to know
Swatch and Fabric Details
Colors may look different in person than they do online. We recommend ordering a swatch to ensure the color is what you hoped it would be. Color may vary due to dye lot.
- Each swatch is 2.5” x 4.5”, with specifications listed on the back.
- Swatches may not show pattern repeats, if applicable.
- Swatches ship via Postal Service independent of other online orders.
- Swatches are not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
Fabric by the Yard
- Fabrics are sold in full-yard increments only. Width is 54’’.
- There is a one-yard minimum per order.
- There is no limit to the number of yards you can order.
- Each roll can hold a maximum of 30 yards. Orders exceeding 30 yards will be rolled in 30-yard increments.
- Fabric rolls ship via UPS (or Parcel Post for Canadian orders). Multiple rolls will ship in separate cartons.
- Fabric is not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
Custom cut, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 4 weeks.
Custom cut, ships USPS. Expect delivery within 10 to 14 days.