Marcella Leather Armchair
24" w x 25" d x 37" h
Marcella Leather ArmchairWEB AR LINK
24" w x 25" d x 37" h
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Marcella is a beautiful example of French neoclassical elements working in tandem with simpler Gustavian style for stunning results. Fluted columns, linear carvings and delicately carved florets bring all of the drama of rococo style while the clean lines of its imported beech wood frame and double-welted upholstery keep the overall look refined. Also see Marcella Leather Side Chair (712085).
- This French neoclassical arm chair with tight back, attached seat, and double welted body give it a refined look
- Foam and fiber cushion provides a structured seat
- Crafted of kiln dried solid hardwood
- Available in several water-based finishes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 35 lbs.
- Product weight: 25 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.