Mclevin Night Table
27" w x 19" d x 28" h
Item 135226 C21
Cobalt (C21): Rich, dark blue fabric with a water-resistant top coatAdditional Information
Do you want an open-shelf night table or a night table with drawers? With McLevin doesn't make you decide. Its wood frame is wrapped in fabric that has been lacquer-coated for water resistance. Adding to its good looks, a double row of nailhead studded trim, a tempered glass tabletop, and a winning touch: minimalist nickel-plated hardware. The only thing better than one McLevin night table is another one—on the other side of your bed.
- This colorful night table is crafted from rubberwood*, wrapped in fabric, and accented with nailhead trim for a look of practical glamour
- Lacquered top coat offers a smooth finish that is water resistant for easy care
- Features a double row of decorative spaced nailhead trim in a satin nickel finish
- A tempered glass top adds a fun, curio-like touch
- One soft close drawer and bottom shelf for storage
- Coordinate with other bedroom furniture pieces in the McLevin line: the McLevin cube table and three-drawer chest
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item Weight: 75 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 90 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.