67" w x 89.5" d x 58.25" h
Charcoal (612): Black paint with amber glaze, transparent spatter stain, moderately to heavily distressed.
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 12-14 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Our Quincy bed, handcrafted in Vermont, delivers classic eighteenth-century design with a fresh, modern perspective. It features dramatic curves, boldly turned posts, and a splendid Sheraton-style headboard. In addition to being eye-catching, Quincy beds are customizable in your favorite finish—no wonder this beauty is a best-seller!
- Crafted from maple or birch with a tight, uniform grain that lends itself to all finishes, including light stains and paints*
- Classic, boldly turned posts and antiqued brass-finished bolt covers
- Available in twin, full, queen, king, and California king sizes
- Footboard height: 30"
- Height from floor to side rail: 10"
- Height from floor to mattress support slat: 11.75"
- Intended for children 3 years and older
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.