Isabel Leather Bed
58" w x 85" d x 62" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Odessa Teal (L5029)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Odessa Indigo (L5088)
Omni Charcoal (L7854)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Lazaro Pewter (L6152)
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154)
Lazaro Sable (L6178)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Luxe and smooth in top-quality leather, our Isabel leather bed has an eye-catching arched headboard that looks even more striking when edged in nailhead trim.
- Fully upholstered leather bed; graceful camelback headboard arch. Timeless appeal in a range of décor.
- Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of natural and protected leather* options
- Engineered hardwood frame; tapered legs available in a range of water-based finishes. Shown in Raisin (939)
- Available in full, queen, king, and California king sizes
- Requires both a foundation and a mattress; we recommend a combined height of 24" to 30". Compatible with motion base. If you need help making your selection, ask any designer or click here to use our chart.
- Total footboard and rail height: 13". Clearance from bottom of rails to floor is 5.25"; from floor to slats, 7".
- NOTE: Back of headboard comes with Ethan Allen logo tag.
- Also available with a storage or platform base. Can also be upholstered in fabric.
- The leathers shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center.
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- This bed is composed of the following pieces, depending on its size:
- Full Headboard (727364) + Foot and Side Rails (722334)
- Queen Headboard (727375) + Foot and Side Rails (722335)
- King Headboard (727376) + Foot and Side Rails (722336)
- California king Headboard (727377) + Foot and Side Rails (722337)
- The minimum recommended combined height of mattress + foundation is 15"h, to conceal denim ticking on lower portion of headboard
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- To utilize with motion base, it may be necessary to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.