70" w x 85" d x 55" h
Brax Ivory (23632), rustic plain
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Wheat (H3247), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Charcoal (H3254), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Gray (H3255), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Mineral (H3280), high performance plain
Brax Ivory (23632), rustic plain
Brax Oatmeal (23633), rustic plain
Brax Gray (23655), rustic plain
Brax Charcoal (23654), rustic plain
Starlight Ivory (81632), sheen texture
Clasie Teal (H1029), high performance velvet
Clasie Gray (H1055), high performance velvet
Bronco White (43730), cotton denim
Jordan Linen (44731), strie texture
Jordan Steel (44753), strie texture
Jordan Charcoal (447540), strie texture
Weir Hot Pink (50615), velvet
Weir Linen (50633), velvet
Weir Charcoal (50653), velvet
Weir Camel (50673), velvet
Weir Indigo (50688), velvet
Ledley White (62830), basketweave
Ledley Linen (62839), basketweave
Ledley Silver (62853), basketweave
Ledley Graphite (62854), basketweave
Clasie Seaglass (H1021), high performance velvet
Clasie Bone (H1036), high performance velvet
Clasie Charcoal (H1054), high performance velvet
Fonte Cream (H1434), performance plain
Fonte Linen (H1436), performance plain
Fonte Oyster (H1439), performance plain
Fonte Graphite (H1454), performance plain
Foster Blush (H2212), performance plain
Foster Teal (H2229), high performance bouclé
Foster Ivory (H2232), high performance bouclé
Foster Linen (H2239), high performance bouclé
Foster Dove (H2253), high performance bouclé
Foster Charcoal (H2254), high performance bouclé
Gil Linen (H2639), high performance chenille
Gil Fog (H2655), high performance chenille
Gil Mineral (H2680), high performance chenille
Gil Indigo (H2688), high performance chenille
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 15 to 17 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The Colton Bed features an arresting architectural headboard with slim tuxedo wings, Colton is available with options galore. Keep the height that best suits your room (there are three options), your headboard style (grid tufted or not, with or without buttons), your base style (upholstered rails, platform, or platform with storage), one of three custom nailhead trim options—and of course, your favorite upholstery option from our wide selection of fabrics or leathers. Also available as a headboard only.
- The Colton features a slim tuxedo wings, a welted frame, and is available in options galore
- Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of beautiful stain-resistant fabric options
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and durability, tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Available in queen, king, and California King sizes
- This bed requires both a foundation and a mattress. When choosing a mattress and foundation combination, keep in mind that most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. See a designer if you need some advice before making your selection.
- Footboard and rail height: 13"; 5 1/4" clearance to the floor; 7" from floor to slats
- Outback is standard with Ethan Allen logo denim
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Additional options available in Design Centers
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area - Queen Headboard: 65"w x 87"d; King Headboard: 81"w x 87"d; Cal King Headboard: 78"w x 87"d
- This bed is composed of the following pieces: Queen: 202315+ 202335; King: 202316 + 202336; Cal King: 202317 + 202337
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- Polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program. Our fiber wrap is made of 80% recycled materials
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Compatible with a motion base; may need to remove slats or purchase additional hardware.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.