66"w x 86"l x 61"h
Starlight Sand (81670), sheen texture
Hunter Nutmeg (93072), microfiber
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Starlight Sand (81670), sheen texture
Chance Seaglass (F3821), distressed plain
Chance White (F3830), distressed plain
Chance Natural (F3831), distressed plain
Chance Zinc (F3852), distressed plain
Chance Gray (F3855), distressed plain
Stark Oatmeal (26833), chenille plain
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Baxter White (P2730), performance plain
Cafe Select (960)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
With its camelback-style upholstered panel headboard and graceful tapered legs, our Charlton bed adds instant elegance to any bedroom. Add dramatic bedding and pillows to create your own posh sanctuary.
Camelback-style upholstered headboard panel, wooden base. Instant elegance.
Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of stain-resistant fabric options
- Exposed wood frame available in multiple water-based finishes
- Available in queen, king, and California king sizes
- Requires both a foundation and a mattress; we recommend a combined height of 24" to 30". Compatible with motion base. If you need help making your selection, ask any designer or click here to use our chart.
- Footboard to floor space: 6.75"; side rails height: 15.75"; Side Rails to floor space: 8"
NOTE: Back of headboard comes with Ethan Allen logo tag.
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Queen (132005): Interior area—66"w x 61.25"h x 86"d; Packaged weight—144 lbs.
- King (132006): Interior area—81"w x 61.25"h x 86"d; Packaged weight—163 lbs.
- California king bed (132007): Interior area—77"w x 61.25"h x 89"d; Product weight—158 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued, and screwed joinery, and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- To utilize with motion base, it may be necessary to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.