67"w x 88"d x 64"h
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Hunter Slate (93054), microfiber
Hunter Nutmeg (93072), microfiber
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Starlight Sage (81623), sheen texture
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Starlight Sand (81670), sheen texture
Chance Seaglass (F3821), distressed plain
Chance White (F3830), distressed plain
Chance Natural (F3831), distressed plain
Chance Zinc (F3852), distressed plain
Chance Gray (F3855), distressed plain
Stark Oatmeal (26833), chenille plain
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Baxter White (P2730), performance plain
Baxter Gray (P2755), performance plain
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
With a hand-carved beech frame and seductive French curves, our Beau wing bed is beautiful blend of classic European styling and cozy comfort. Its low wraparound wood rails exude simple, understated glamour. Also see Beau bed with tall winged footboard (202090).
- This wing bed features a hand-carved beech frame and low wrap-around wood rails for a classic look
- Carved wood frame is available in several-water based finishes
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- 13"h footboard and 13"h side rails with 5" floor clearance at lowest point
- This bed requires both a foundation and a mattress. When choosing a mattress and foundation combination, keep in mind that most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. Chat with a designer online if you need some advice before making your selection
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to see more options
- Interior Dimensions
- Queen (202093): 60"w x 82"d
- King (202094): 76"w x 82"d
- California King (202095): 72"w x 85"d
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas as well as seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Compatible with a motion base; may need to remove slats or purchase additional hardware.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally-friendly and low VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.