Beau Bed with Tall Footboard
67" w x 88" d x 64" h
Starlight Dove (81655), high sheen woven solid
Hunter Nutmeg (93072), microfiber
Starlight Vapor (81621), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Pearl (81638), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Dove (81655), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Sand (81670), high sheen woven solid
Chance Seaglass (F3821), textured woven solid
Chance White (F3830, textured woven solid
Chance Natural (F3831), textured woven solid
Chance Zinc (F3852), textured woven solid
Chance Gray (F3855), textured woven solid
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Baxter White (P2730), performance plain
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
With a hand-carved beech frame and seductive French curves, our Beau winged bed is beautiful blend of classic European styling and cozy comfort. Its tall winged footboard makes an all-out style statement. Also see Beau bed with low wraparound wood rails (202093).
- This wing bed features a hand-carved beech frame and high footboard for a classic, European look
- Carved wood frame is available in several-water based finishes
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- 37"h footboard and 13"h side rails with 5" floor clearance at lowest point
- This bed requires both a foundation and a mattress. When choosing a mattress and foundation combination, keep in mind that most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. Chat with a designer online if you need some advice before making your selection.
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to see more options
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Queen (202090): Interior area - 60"w x 80"d; Packaged weight - 228 lbs
- King (202091): Interior area - 76"w x 80"d ; Packaged weight - 252 lbs
- California king bed (202095): Interior area — 72"w x 83"d; Product weight—250 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Foundation: Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- Polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program. Our fiber wrap is made of 80% recycled materials
- Compatible with a motion base; may need to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.