Colton Leather Low Headboard
70" w x 9" d x 40" h
Odessa Black (L5056), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Teal (L5029), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Parchment (L5037), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Black (L5056), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Odessa Indigo (L5088), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Omni Charcoal (L7854), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Omni Brown (L7877), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Lazaro Pewter (L6152), smooth pigmented two-tone leather
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154), smooth pigmented two-tone leather
Lazaro Sable (L6178), smooth pigmented two-tone leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The Colton Bed features an arresting architectural headboard with slim tuxedo wings, Colton is available with options galore. Keep the height that best suits your room (there are three options), your headboard style (grid tufted or not, with or without buttons), your base style (upholstered rails, platform, or platform with storage), one of three custom nailhead trim options—and of course, your favorite upholstery option from our wide selection of fabrics or leathers.
- The Colton features a slim tuxedo wings, a welted frame, and is available in options galore
Upholstered by hand in the durable leather of your choice
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and durability, tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
Available in queen, king, and California King sizes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- This headboard requires an Ethan Allen metal bed frame (sold separately) as well as a foundation and a mattress. When choosing a mattress and foundation combination, keep in mind that most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. Chat with a designer online if you need some advice before making your selection.
Outback is standard with Ethan Allen logo denim
- Easy-to-add customizations, including nailhead trim and tufting options, deliver unique finishing touches
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Dimensions - Queen headboard: 65"w x 4"d; King headboard: 81"w x 4"d; Cal King headboard: 78"w x 4"d
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.