Alpaca Natural Throw
70" l x 50" w
In stock, ships UPS.Additional Information
As soft as cashmere and warmer than sheep’s wool, this all-natural alpaca throw is made from the finest responsibly sourced alpaca fleece in Peru (where the alpaca is revered as a sacred animal). Alpaca is coveted throughout the world for its warmth, silky softness, and comfort; you’ll love this cozy throw for all those reasons and more. It’s simple and unadorned (save for its fine, twisted fringe at both ends), and lanolin-free, making it hypoallergenic, as well as uncommonly beautiful.
- Made of 100% superfine Alpaca fibers
- Crafted in Peru from responsibly harvested, 100% natural, undyed Alpaca yarns.
- Simple and sophisticated lightweight throw, offering luxurious warmth in a neutral hue.
- Fine, twisted fringe on both ends
- Dry clean
- Available in Ivory and Gray
- Made in Peru to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Dry clean
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.