Ornately Framed Mirror
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
The Rococo Revival period flourished in France and England from 1845 to 1870. Ornate carvings and piercings helped define the furnishings of the era, and leaves and flowers were common motifs. Our large, beveled mirror— with its incredibly detailed wreath of scrolls, acanthus leaves, and flowers—is our designers’ tribute to the style. The frame, inspired by a find in a French antique shop, is wood with composite ornamentation, painted and finished entirely by hand.
- 1.25” beveled mirror glass
- Solid wood frame with composite ornamentation
- Convex panel decorated with acanthus leaves and floral pattern
- Antiqued mahogany finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 39 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 49 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >