20" White Sunburst Mirror
In stock, ships UPS.
French King Louis XIV called himself the "Sun King" -giver of light around which courtly life revolved. He was a great (if not modest) patron of the arts as well as France's longest ruling king, and over time, the sunburst become a symbol of his reign. Our sunburst mirror is cast from an antique and finished in a high-gloss white to give it modern appeal.
- Made of cast composite
- High gloss white finish
- Clear mirror glass
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 2 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 6 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.