Palawan Ceramic VaseWEB AR LINK
7" dia. x 13" h
In stock, ships UPS.
In 2016, Palawan was voted the "Most Beautiful Island in the World" by both Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. The fifth largest in the Philippines, it has a landscape of jungles, mountains, and some of the world's most exquisite beaches, and it's been inhabited for well over 5,000 years. We designed our Palawan-inspired ceramic vases in the spirit of traditional Palawan handicrafts, which are often carved, woven, or otherwise textured.
- Made of ceramic
- Navy and Cream glaze
- Sculpted by hand
- For decorative use only; cannot hold water
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: Large: 7 lbs. Small: 4 lbs.
- Packaged weight: Large: 9 lbs. Small: 5.5 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.