Large Lacey Blue Temple Jar
12" dia. x 25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
This is a traditional porcelain temple jar with a difference. With its high shoulders, rounded shape, small mouth, and domed lid, it’s true in form to the original ginger jar that was used to export spices from China centuries ago. But this blue temple jar is substantial (the large one is 25 inches high; the small one 18 inches high)—and it’s finished using a time-honored technique. Artisans use a mouth-sprayer to apply the glaze, which is literally blown onto the jar. The result is a slightly textural, icy blue finish that looks slightly deeper in some areas than in others. It’s purposely uneven, and intentionally enchanting.
- Handmade blue porcelain temple jars with a unique, textured glazed finish
- Mouth-blown light blue glaze has a light texture; the finish may appear lighter or darker in some areas. This is normal and attests to the handcrafted quality of the piece.
- Large and small sizes sold separately
- Lacey globe vase also available
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 22.5 lbs. (large), 10 lbs. (small)
- Package weight: 29 lbs. (large), 13 lbs. (small)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.