21.25" w x 2.25" d x 61.25" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Reframe your love for tribal motifs. Totem is a unique and previously unseen work of art, originally created by textile artists from nineteenth-century France. One in a set of two, this vintage black-and-white print captures the graphic artistry of the original in a focused vignette of stacked shapes, evoking the bold symbolic character of the totem pole. Modern, classic, global, traditional – Totem can be what you wish; its versatile appeal transcends time and genre.
- Giclée on paper under acrylic
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a matte black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- This artwork is protected with shatterproof Acrylite® acrylic
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 14 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 17 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.